● Want to cast excellent chest, arm, shoulder muscles YUNMAI push-up support is undoubtedly your choice. Lightweight and portable, with limited debris time, the stent can be opened to start training, even for zero-based athletes, you can also develop strong and strong arms.
● Power press push up is an innovative color-coded push-up board training system that strengthens and sculpts your entire upper body, while engaging your total core. The easy-to-follow multiple color push-up positions target specific muscles and promote proper form, which is essential to strength training.
Brand: YUNMAI (XIAOMI Ecological Chain Products)
Model: YMPB- A601
Main materials: ABS, POM
Dimensions: 172 x93x 36 mm (handle)
300x 180 X 36 mm (push-up support body)
Net weight: 1.24kg
– Portable, easy to assemble and dismantle
– Folding design greatly reduces the storage area and overall weight of the bracket
– The push-up folding bracket plate is equipped with a detachable handle for easy carrying and training. As long as there is a flat ground, the bracket can be started to start exercising.
– After being used, it is folded and locked, and the bracket instantly turns into a compact suitcase, which can be stored at any corner of the home.
– Different colors combine to train different body parts: the blue parts exercise the chest, the green parts exercise the triceps, the red parts exercise the shoulder, the yellow parts exercise the latissimus dorsi muscle
1. Keep two arms bent, toes on the ground, the head slightly raised, look at the ground, tighten the waist, straight spine, keep the head and the spine on the same line
2. Slow down and breathe in, and pause for a while when the upper body is about 2 cm above the ground, then, then push up your arms back to the starting position and breathe out
3. General beginners can do 2 sets of 15 to 20, the exercisers who have some basis can do 3 sets of 20, while the high levels of people can try 4 sets of 30 to 50 push-ups. Each trainer should control the appropriate amount of exercise according to your physical condition and stick to it for a long time